|Audience||Fleet Admins, Fleet Managers|
|Applies To||Fleet dashboard > Cards|
Enabling/disabling Fraud Controls at the fleet level enables/disables the feature for all cardholders in the fleet. To make the Fraud Controls feature work for cardholders, Fleet Admins need to add the mobile numbers of the cardholders. If one or more numbers are missing, the Fraud Controls feature does not work for those cardholders; their cards remain unlocked and PIN is not required for such cards to work, and such cardholders can carry out transactions as earlier.
Steps: Enabling/disabling Fraud Controls for Motive Cards and adding missing mobile numbers
- Adding/updating a mobile number for individual cardholder
- Enabling Fraud Controls for individual cardholder
- Disabling Fraud Controls for individual cardholder
Adding/updating a mobile number for a cardholder
1. Log into Fleet Dashboard and click Admin icon in the left-hand side menu.
2. Click Cards and open the Card Management tab.
Note: Cardholders can appear with different Fraud Controls indicators:
3. Hover over the yellow indicator to know the status of Fraud Control and click on the link to directly add the mobile number.
4. Add the mobile number of the card holder and click Save.
5. To update the contact number for any driver, click the three dots and choose Edit fraud controls.
6. Update the contact number of the cardholder and click Save.
Enabling Fraud Controls for individual cardholder
1. Log into Fleet Dashboard and click on Admin icon.
2. Click Cards from the left hand-side menu.
3. Click Card Management.
4. Click three dots under the Actions column for the user and choose Edit fraud controls.
5. Enable the SMS Card Unlock from the dropdown for individual cardholders.
6. Click Save.
Disabling Fraud Controls for individual cardholder
1. To disable Fraud Controls feature for individual cardholders, follow the steps 1 to 4 as mentioned above for enabling Fraud Controls for individual cardholders.
2. Disable the SMS Card Unlock from the dropdown for individual cardholders.
3. Click Save.
- How to enable/disable Fraud Controls for Motive Cards at fleet level
- What is the Fraud Controls feature for Motive Cards?