|Drivers, Fleet Admins, Fleet Managers
|Fleet Dashboard, Fleet App, Driver App
- In order to apply for the split sleeper berth, the Driver must meet the following conditions:
- The Driver needs 7 or 8 hours on sleeper berth status specifically.
- The second half of the split needs to be either 2 or 3 hours on off-duty or split sleeper berth status.
- When the first half is completed split clocks appear on the Driver's application. Then Drivers can view how many split driving hours and shift hours are available for them.
- However, it is mandatory to complete the second half of the split, otherwise, the Driver gets a violation. These split sleeper berth provision breaks are required to be taken alternatively.
- What is Split Sleeper Berth?
- How to view Split Sleeper Hours in Dashboard
- How to view Split Sleeper Berth on Driver App