|Applies To||Fleet Dashboard|
Fleet Admin can turn on or off Personal Conveyance (Off-Duty Driving) for their drivers enabled for ELD mode. This feature is designed in compliance with the FMCSA’s electronic logging device mandate.
Steps : Enabling or disabling Personal Conveyance
Enable Personal Conveyance for a Driver
1. Click on the Admin icon in the left-hand side menu.
2. Select Drivers from the left-hand side menu.
3. Click on Options.
4. Click on Edit Account for your desired driver.
5. Under the Special Duty Statuses section, click on the checkboxes for Allow Personal Conveyance.
6. Click on the Save button when done.
Disable Personal Conveyance for a Driver
1. From the Edit Account page, scroll down to the Special Duty Statuses section.
2. Uncheck the boxes for Allow Personal Conveyance.
3. Click on the Save button.