|Audience||Fleet Admins, Fleet Managers|
|Applies To||Fleet Dashboard > Reports > Vehicles|
Motive Vehicle Gateway performs automatic diagnostic and maintenance checks on your vehicles. Fleet Managers can view fault codes coming from the vehicle’s engine in the Fault Codes report to anticipate when maintenance is required.
Note: This feature is only available to fleets that have a Motive Pro subscription.
Steps : Viewing the Fault Code Detail reports
1. Log into the Fleet Dashboard and click on Reports in the left-hand side menu.
2. Click on the Vehicles tab under the Browse section.
3. Scroll down and click on the Fault Codes section.
4. The Fault Codes report page displays. Use the Vehicle/ Group toggle to specify the report view.
5. Use various filters like the Date, Select Vehicles or Select Groups, the Types field, and Statuses field to filter the report for a specific set of vehicles or groups.
The generated report displays the vehicle diagnostic codes that are detected from the vehicle's engine according to the selected fields.
6. To export the generated report, click on the Options button and select your preferred file format. You can select either Export as PDF or Export as CSV.
Once done, the reports are downloaded directly to your computer, and a copy of the same is sent via email.