- The Asset Gateway unit continues to have a battery lower than 10% for a long period of time.
- Incorrect Asset Gateway installation
- Battery might not be charged properly
Incorrect Asset Gateway installation
Ensure the unit has been installed correctly either for solar or cable installations
- Asset Gateway Cable Installation- For units connected and powered via cable, ensure the power is supplied via cable.
- Asset Gateway Installation when charging via Solar- For units charged via solar, ensure the solar panel is receiving good sunlight and the unit is installed using the solar mount.
Install the cable for the following scenarios:
- For installing locations that do not receive good sunlight for example: underneath the trailer.
- Reefer installations.
Battery might not be charged properly
The battery on the Asset Gateway might not be charged if it is stored and unused for a number of months. For such units, please review the support article here prior to installation.
If you continue to have issues, please reach out to our support team.