|Applies To||Fleet Dashboard > Cards|
The Motive Card can be used by drivers to purchase fuel from any location. You can view a card’s transaction history through the Fleet Card section.
Steps: Viewing and downloading Motive Cards Transaction History
Viewing transaction history
1. Log in to the Fleet Dashboard and click on Cards from the left-hand side menu.
2. The Overview tab displays by default, and provides an overview of total spending, savings, spending breakdown, and top spenders as well.
3. Click on Transactions to get an overview of your driver’s transaction history.
Note: Select a driver or card to get detailed insights into a driver’s transaction history.
4. You can filter out the transactions of a specific driver by clicking on the “Search By cardholder” option and filtering the specific driver.
5. You can also view the transactions of the specific dates by clicking on the “Date Filter” right next to the “Search By cardholder” filter to view the transaction of the desired dates or the whole time you have been using the cards as well.
Downloading transaction history
1. To download the Transaction History report, click on the download icon in the top right corner.
The report gets downloaded as a CSV file in your system.