|Driver App > Dispatches
When a dispatch has been completed, it is stored in the Dispatch History section. The dispatches are listed by most recent based on the last update. We store all completed dispatches for you until you log out. If you log out and log back in, we will fetch the last 14 days of dispatch history. For the complete Dispatches guide, click here.
Steps: Viewing Dispatch History
1. Log into the Motive Driver App and tap the Menu icon in the top left corner.
Note: You can also access your Dispatches through the widget on your home screen.
2. Select Dispatches from the menu on the left-hand side.
3. On the Dispatches screen, scroll down to find More Actions.
4. Tap on Completed Dispatches.
5. For all completed dispatches, we’ll lock the forms, and show the green checkmark for all completed forms.
- How to view dispatches on the Motive Driver App
- How to accept a dispatch on the Motive Driver App
- How to complete an active dispatch via automatic/assisted form completion
- How to complete an active dispatch via manual form completion
- How to send additional forms to your dispatch