Skip to main content
Logs are not updating drive time
||Drivers, Fleet Admins, Fleet Managers
Symptoms: Logs are not updating drive time
- Vehicle option is not available in Driver App.
- Driver is unable to connect with ELD.
- Log in to the Fleet Admin Dashboard and click Admin icon.
2. Drivers page displays. Click Edit Account from the Options drop-down menu from the driver's profile.
3. On the Edit Driver screen, scroll down to Hours of Service Compliance section and change the compliance mode from Electronic Logbook to ELD mode.
4. Click Save.
Share this with others
This article also appears under:
© 2013-2023 Motive Technologies, Inc.
Resources for Drivers and other users of the Motive Driver App.
Resources for users of the Motive Fleet Dashboard and Motive Fleet App.
Resources on how to install all Motive hardware products, such as Vehicle Gateways and Cameras.
Reset password, add a vehicle, install vehicle gateway (ELD)