|Audience||Route4Me and Motive customers|
|Applies To||Fleet Dashboard > Marketplace|
The Route4Me integration with Motive helps to share vehicle’s location data with Route4Me to get advanced analytics and comparisons between the currently followed and previously planned routes.
- Any web-based plan
- Subscription Plan: Starter, Pro and Enterprise
Steps: Enabling Route4Me integration with Motive App Marketplace
|Note: Ensure you’re a paid customer of Route4Me to enable this integration. If not, connect with the Route4Me Inc sales team at Telematics@route4me.com.|
1. Click Get this App from the Motive App Marketplace to get an API Key from Motive.
2. From the Route4Me side, Log in to your account. Click My Account and from the list, then click Telematics Gateway.
3. On the Telematics Gateway page, click Add Telematics Connection at the top left corner.
4. Enter the name/alias for the connection into the corresponding field and select Motive from the Telematics Vendor drop-down menu.
5. Enter your Motive API key into the corresponding field.
6. Fleet Admin can view the Motive API Key from the Motive Dashboard. Click Admin, then click Developers section or request Motive Support to share the API Key at email@example.com.
Support for Integration
Phone: +1 855-768-8344