Skip to main content
|Motive Driver App
Symptoms: Driver App Login issue
- I’m unable to Login my Driver App account.
- My Driver App shows an error on the Login screen.
- Outdated version of Driver App
- Incorrect Username or Password
- Unstable or no internet connection
- Using the Motive Fleet App instead of the Motive Driver App
- Restart the mobile device (power it off and then power it on).
- Confirm your connectivity with a stable internet connection.
- Open the Play Store/App Store to ensure your Driver App is updated.
- Login to your Driver App and make sure to use the correct Username and Password.
|Note: If the issue continues, please share a screenshot or a small video of the App behavior and email it to firstname.lastname@example.org to get it resolved.
Share this with others
This article also appears under:
© 2013-2023 Motive Technologies, Inc.
Resources for Drivers and other users of the Motive Driver App.
Resources for users of the Motive Fleet Dashboard and Motive Fleet App.
Installers / Installation Guides
Resources on how to install all Motive hardware products, such as Vehicle Gateways and Cameras.
Reset password, add a vehicle, install vehicle gateway (ELD)