|Applies To||Driver App|
Forgot your password and can’t log into your account? No problem! Motive (formerly Keeptruckin) makes it easy for you to reset your password. Learn how to reset driver app password in some easy steps.
Steps: Resetting password on Driver App
1. On the Log In screen of your Driver app, tap on Forgot your Password?
2. Enter the email address that you used to register your Motive Driver account and click Send.
3. Check your inbox for an email from Motive. Click the Click here to reset your password button in the email to reset your password.
4. Enter and confirm your new password. Then select Reset Password.
Once you have created a new password, you can Log in using your new account information. If you do not have an email associated with your driver profile, your password will need to be reset on the Motive Fleet Dashboard. Kindly contact your Fleet Admin to reset your password in that case.
- How to create a daily vehicle inspection report (DVIR) on Driver App
- How to claim/reject an unidentified trip in Driver App