|Fleet Admins, Fleet Managers, Drivers
|Asset Gateway Mini
There are 2 possibilities if the Asset Gateway Mini’s LED light is blue. Both of the possibilities are:
- Blinking Blue: If the LED light is blinking blue, the Asset Gateway Mini is establishing the cellular connection. This may occur without a button press.
- Solid Blue: If the LED light is solid blue, the Asset Gateway Mini is working normally. This will occur only with a button press.
Note: In order to get an LED indicator, the reset button must be pressed and released with the included reset pin.
When the Asset Gateway Mini is between pings (asleep), pressing the first button will wake it up. Pressing the second button will display the LED and the most recent status.
- Why is Asset Gateway Mini’s LED light White?
- Why is Asset Gateway Mini’s LED light Red?
- Why is Asset Gateway Mini’s LED light Orange?