|Applies To||Vehicle Gateway|
Symptoms: Vehicle Gateway LED Lights Malfunction
The left Vehicle Gateway LED is green and the right LED is red.
A mobile device has not been paired with the Driver App.
Having the left LED green and right LED red means the Vehicle Gateway is ON and has a cellular/GPS signal, but a mobile device with the Driver App has not been paired.
If your company tracks Hours of Service (HOS), you are required to connect to the vehicle gateway system via the Motive Driver App (available for Android and iOS).
1. Download the Motive Driver App from the iTunes or Google Play store.
2. Follow the in-app instructions to pair your device with the Vehicle Gateway.
3. For further assistance, check the help center within the app or reach out to gomotive.com/driver-app.
- Both Vehicle Gateway LED lights are Red
- Vehicle Gateway LED lights are Blinking Orange and Green
- Both Vehicle Gateway LED lights are Off
- Vehicle Gateway LED lights are Blinking Yellow and White