|Applies To||Vehicle Gateway|
Symptom(s): Vehicle Gateway has Code 1 issue
- Vehicle Gateway has Code 1 displayed.
1. Check if your Driver App is connected properly. The right-hand LED light of Vehicle Gateway should be Green if it is connected successfully.
2. Leave the vehicle from the Driver App and log out from your Driver App.
3. Wait for 15 seconds before you log into the Driver App.
4. Select the current vehicle from the Driver App to connect it with the Vehicle Gateway.
5. If that doesn’t work, turn the engine off.
6. Unplug the Vehicle Gateway from the diagnostic port and wait for 5 minutes before plugging it back.
7. With the App connected to the Vehicle Gateway, take a test drive over 5 MPH. The driving lock screen should appear on the App.
8. If you're using a Y cable, please remove it and connect the Vehicle Gateway directly to the diagnostic port.
9. Check the speedometer/tachometer gauges to make sure they are working fine.