|Fleet Admins, Fleet Managers, Drivers
|Driver App, Vehicle Gateway
The Motive Vehicle Gateway is a hardware device that connects through the diagnostic port to the vehicle’s Engine Control Module (ECM). When used in combination with the Motive Driver App, the Motive Vehicle Gateway automatically records driving time in compliance with USDOT / FMCSA rule 395.15. The Motive Vehicle Gateway is an add-on paid service that works with the Motive Driver App.
The Motive Driver App is a fully editable electronic logbook that is a replacement for paper logs. When used alone, the Motive Driver App is compliant with USDOT / FMCSA rule 395.8 regarding a driver's record of duty status and Canada's commercial vehicle drivers hours of service regulations. Here is what you can do with it:
- Enable break
- Change duty status
- Create daily vehicle inspection report
- Add Co-drivers
- Claim and reject unidentified trips
Download the app to enjoy countless benefits.
- How to connect mobile device to the Vehicle Gateway
- How to connect the Vehicle Gateway using a USB cable for Android
- How to claim/reject an unidentified trip in Driver App