- You are trying to update the Motive App on your Android phone but unable to do so.
The cache and data load on your mobile is not allowing you to update your Motive App.
In the case where you are unable to update the Motive Driver App, please go through the following troubleshooting steps:
1. Make sure you have a strong internet connection.
2. Open your mobile device's Settings app.
3. Tap on Apps & notifications to see all apps.
Note: This option in device settings may vary based on the mobile device make and model but you will always have the option where all the downloaded apps can be seen listed.
4. Scroll down and tap Google Play Store.
5. Tap on Storage which will lead you to a page where you would find the options for clearing cache and data.
6. Tap on clear cache and later on clear data.
7. Once done, open Google Play Store and try to update the Motive App.
8. If you still can’t download after clearing the cache & data of the Play Store, please restart your mobile device.
Note: This issue lies with Google Play Store, not with the Motive App.