|Applies To||Motive Driver App|
Symptoms: Bluetooth frequently disconnects on Android OS 13
- App loses Bluetooth connection frequently when Motive Driver App is in the background.
- My mobile device’s date and time synchronization gets disturbed due to frequent Bluetooth disconnects
- Android OS 13+ now has the functionality to optimize its battery usage.
- Application functionality gets limited if it goes in the background.
|Note: The Motive team has released a fix for this issue in the Driver App Version 58.1. We recommend turning off battery saving mode in the meantime.|
1. Go to the Settings of your Samsung mobile device.
2. Scroll to select Apps.
3. Select the Motive Driver App.
4. Go to Battery.
5. Change the Battery setting to Unrestricted.
|Note: The settings may vary for the older versions of Samsung mobile phones before Samsung S22, S21(+ and ultra variants), and in different Samsung tablets.|
For the older versions:
- Go to Settings.
- Go to Apps.
- Go to Battery.
- Click Optimize battery usage.
- Unselect the Motive Driver App from the Optimized apps.