|Applies To||Driver App > Safety|
For customers on the Pro or Enterprise subscription plan, Fleet Admins have the option to give Drivers visibility into their safety performance directly within the Motive Driver App through Performance Hub.
Within the Performance Hub, Drivers can:
- Self-coach by reviewing all coachable video safety events, they have generated
- View their current DRIVE score
You also have the option for Motive to automatically send the Driver a push notification via the Driver App once a coachable safety event has been generated. This notification lets the Driver know they have coachable events to review. Learn more here.
Steps: Viewing safety events and Dashcam videos on Motive App
1. Log into the Motive Driver App and access the Performance Hub through the hamburger menu and the Driver Hub.
2. To view the Performance Hub
a. Either tap on the hamburger icon in the left-hand corner and select Performance from the menu.
b. Or scroll down on the Home screen to the Performance section and tap on the Performance section.
3. Performance Hub opens where you can review your open Performance Tasks and current DRIVE Safety score.
4. To review a Performance Task, tap the individual task. This takes you directly into the task detail view, which includes all coachable events generated for that behavior that have not yet been reviewed.
5. Hit Mark as Reviewed once you are finished.