Skip to main content
Engine Synchronization Malfunction Code E on the Driver App
||Driver App > Logs
Symptoms: Engine Synchronization Malfunction Code E on Driver App
- Driver sees engine synchronization malfunction code E on the Motive App
- Ensure the mobile device has above 50% charge while using the app.
- Do not remove the mobile device from the vehicle while it is running and you are connected.
- Make sure that the mobile device in use for the Motive driver app is not connected to more than 2 Bluetooth devices at a time, including the Vehicle Gateway.
- Ensure that the mobile device in use for the driver app remains within Bluetooth range of the Vehicle Gateway.
If you've followed all the steps mentioned above, the notification will go away in 24 hours unless Bluetooth disconnectivity occurs again.
Share this with others
This article also appears under:
Resources for Drivers and other users of the Motive Driver App.
Resources for users of the Motive Fleet Dashboard and Motive Fleet App.
Resources on how to install all Motive hardware products, such as Vehicle Gateways and Cameras.
Reset password, add a vehicle, install vehicle gateway (ELD)