Issue: Can't insert Drive time manually
- Unable to insert manual drive time on Driver App
- Driver using ELD Exempt Vehicle (before the year 2000)
Driver does not leave a 100/150-mile radius
Driver hauling goods that are exempt
1. Log in to Motive Driver App and click Logs.
2. Tap on Current Status.
3. On the Current Duty Status screen choose Driving.
4. Select Location and add Notes.
5. Tap on Save.
|Note: You can only add manual driving if you are enabled for it. If you don't see the Manual Driving option on your Driver App, please contact your Fleet Admin to enable it for you.
- Cannot add manual driving right beside ELD recorded driving
- How to edit or insert manual drive time to your driver's logs